Dr. Aldrich is licensed to treat Bureau of Workers Compensation injuries.  We are authorized to be your Treating Physician from the original onset of injury as well as you being referred to us for treatment when your current Physician is unable to provide you the relief you need.  It is very simple to help you with the necessary paperwork to provide a change of Physician request.